Tonight we tried something new. I was searching for a recipe with cashew butter in it but I found this one instead. Luckily I had some tahini butter on hand (that I bought awhile ago and stuffed in my cupboard).
Even my pickiest eaters loved these!
I found this recipe at The Rawtarian, here.
2 cups dried, shredded coconut
1/2 cup tahini (sesame seed butter)
1/2 cup maple syrup (or agave nectar or honey)
1/2 cup coconut oil (liquid)
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (or 1 vanilla bean)
1/2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
1. Add all ingredients into large bowl except the shredded coconut.
2. Stir with spoon until well mixed.
3. Once combined, add shredded coconut. Stir again until well combined.
4. Drop cookies onto a cookie sheet. Cover and freeze for at least 30 minutes. (Cookies will harden when cooled.)
5. Store leftover raw vanilla drop cookies in freezer.